Blog: Resurrection

If all the dead blogs in the world could be brought together at one time it would be truly horrifying. Poor blogs, left to wither and die in cyber-wasteland. I'm sure their creators meant well. But things happened. The blogs were forgotten while the too-busy-to-type went off and talked to their friends in real life or something equally lame. How cruel we can be.

This blog used to be among them. Yes, I will admit it, I created it long ago. I had all the best intentions at first but life got busy. What can I say? Well I am back bloggy and I will never leave you again! (Actually, I will probably forget about it by tomorrow and then won't this post sound stupid?)

So hello again far away friends. Stop by every now and then and I might just have something tasty for you to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment